Monday, August 5, 2024

Alpine, Wyoming 2024


River Rats 
Six years ago Julie and I took the scenic version of the Snake River. This time I went with Jenny and Julie down the rapids of the Snake. Thank goodness the river was low and Lunch Counter was not so fierce! The good part, no one fell out !!
GW’s new used Toy Trailer RV

We spent five beautiful days with my cousins up in the Wyoming mountains near the Snake River. Some of their families and friends were also able to make it. This particular reunion has been going on for 46 years. I haven’t been to all of them but lately it has become a fun and regular event for our family. GW and I were grateful for everyone’s help when it came to RV camping. This was our first official experience and many helpful hands were available when we needed advice or help with a bad tire. Needless to say I was a bit nervous when we first started out but so grateful for everything we learned and accomplished! Thanks to a lot of prayer and hard work!!