Saturday, March 31, 2018

A Special Day

I got to witness a Solemn Assembly today for General Conference. It was such a great experience even though I was in my own home watching a Prophet of God be sustained as the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I don't remember what it was like when President Monson was sustained. But today I got to raise my hand twice. First as a member of the largest women's organization on the earth. Second as a member for the entire church. I will continue to pray for President Nelson and the leaders of the church.

The second special thing that happened later in the evening is Jenny and JJ got engaged! We are so happy and thrilled. This will be our third wedding in fifteen months! I'm glad Julz is still in high school!!





They have been seriously dating for sixteen months and decided to let Jessie and Jesse have the limelight first. Now brothers will be married to sisters. Kind of exciting!