Saturday, August 10, 2024

Summer Yard

Every year I like to post about my garden experience. Now that our BIG shade trees are gone on the side of the yard my daisies bloomed really well. Next summer I will post earlier photo’s during the first part of July. 

As of now most of the daisies are gone and my petunia’s and Zenias were eaten up by snails and grasshoppers. Around mid June I planted hot pink Geraniums and annual Blue Salvia. They did really well so I will plant those again next year.






Hibiscus did well this summer!

Back yard garden also did well. My tomatoes came late but I got tons of summer squash and raspberries. I planted two pepper plants and produced more peppers than I have all together throughout the years. Now I am patiently waiting for my favorite, PEACHES!



Neighbors Yard.  Monica’s Rose of Sharon is so beautiful! Rachel Rubow always has beautiful annuals and roses as well.