Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jaded at the Gym


I started getting exhausted by going to the gym every evening.  My job during the day involves a lot of physical work.  By the time I felt strong enough to start my routine at night I just didn't feel the excitement like I did the first month.  I also learned that you need to drink a lot of liquids when the body sweats.  I knew that already but apparently I wasn't drinking enough.  After over loading on Powerade, lemon water and a little Apple Cider Vinegar my insides felt better.
Three weeks ago I changed.  I now go early in the morning and what a difference.  I lost my exercise partner since she has to go to school early.  Yes it's hard to get out from under warm covers, but once I get to the gym I feel more strength and energy then I do at night.  Isn't that interesting.  The body feels lighter because of little food, and you feel more invigorated because of rest.