Monday, September 17, 2012

Creative Dance

Julzs came home the other day and told me she might be on the new BYU Children's Dance flyer going around Utah County.  I couldn't even remember her picture being taken for the flyer so I asked her to get one from the neighbor.  Sure enough there she was floating in air.
Julz is third to the right.

                                                                                                           
This year will mark the fifteenth anniversary of our involvement in such a great organization.  I signed Jake up into a boys class when he was six. Jen and Jess followed their brother and now Julz has really enjoyed the creative classes.  One thing I really like about the program is that they recycle their costumes, and they are modest.  Jess wore this same costume in a concert five years ago.  The music selection is always uplifting and the teachers are very in tuned with what I call the pure art of dance.
Jen and Julz both wore this costume in the picture below around age five.

There are sacrifices that go along with being involved in extra curricular activities after school.  GW and I rarely go out to eat. The dollar movie is about all we can afford and our vacations are very simple but enjoyable.

Hopefully some day I will be able to make it up to GW. I would like to go on more camping trips and maybe even pay off the house.  Even though we continue to count every penny, pay bills that never end, I feel it has been worth it.

Thanks BYU!