Monday, January 28, 2013

Dinner

Guess who came to dinner?

We really enjoy having these young men over for dinner.  I spent all afternoon preparing a nice meal.  I made enough cookies so they could take a plate home with them.  When it came time for dessert the Elder from Georgia told me he didn't eat sweets.  He said once in a while he aloud himself to indulge in a piece of fruit pie, but everything else was off limits.  Apparently he was having health issues before his mission and when he took sugar out of his diet he was feeling much better.

When it came time for the elders to leave I gave a small plate of cookies to the Elder from Arizona, and told him to give the extra plate to their driver who was waiting outside.  It's such a blessing having the missionaries over for dinner.

I think next time I'll make pie for dessert.