Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Wedding Dress



I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning lately. Going through box after box has been an on going project. It feels good to be a little more organized and know where things are.  Julz spotted a plastic storage bag today that had something white in it.  She asked me what it was and I told her it was my wedding dress.  Her eyes went big, so I let her try it on.



                     

                   
                      Thanks to the Rubow yard we have taken some pretty awesome pictures.





                                       I love lace and the dress still looked pretty good.
                                                                  Simple but elegant.

                                                                   
                                                                      June 16, 1990
                                                               Mountain Green, Utah