Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 3

Woke up and had a large glass of water with 1 large spoonful of Bragg's Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. I know it's Fast Sunday today but since I've had no solids since Thursday my body felt like I better have something before going to church.
Right after choir practice the muscle to my left knee started acting up.  In fact my friend Pam even noticed my funny walk.  I'm sure it has something to do with the cleanse but I'm trying to record everything I'm experiencing during these seven days.

Last night I had to take some Advil because I came home from the Provo High Ballroom Dance Concert with a headache.  The costumes and dancing were beautiful but at these particular concerts the dance teacher encourages the audience to yell and shout at the dancers. Somebody behind me had very loud vocal chords and the concert lasted for two and half hours! It's kind of hard to get up and move to a different seat when most of the audience is yelling. I still enjoyed the concert, it was awesome!

I really don't feel like drinking lemon water yet but I know I need to keep hydrated and this particular combination of water, lemon's, maple syrup B and Cayenne pepper help keep my energy level up.

Feeling a little sleepy so it's nap time for me.