Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sister San Diego

This is it! Sister Saedan's last couple of days! I probably wont be
able to tell ya'll who my new comp is until October.. haha! She goes
home Tue, and Wed will be Transfers :)

EXCITING!
Our Zone Leaders just walked in and told us another apostle died...
RICHARD G SCOTT! WAH! This next General Conference is going to be
insane haha!
Zone Conference was this week! It was all about member missionary
work! I feel like I've seen President every couple of days this last
few weeks. Sunday we had a Spanish Fireside and Sister Saedan was
asked to play for it. Shook President's hand yet again! Even though he
doesn't speak Spanish too well, he's able to give powerful talks. I
LOVE OUR PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE!
Last P-day was bowling! (125 haha) We also had some Korean food and it
was amazing. I've had so much strange food with my international
roommates.. It's the best.
Today we're off to Sunset Cliffs and we're going to go get some
Chick-Fal-A haha. WAhoo!!!!!
Sorry.. Today we don't have too much time again. EXCITING NEWS TO COME!!!!!
Keep praying for missionary opportunities! :D
-Sister Carlson