Saturday, March 2, 2024

March 2, 2024

 Wow, it's almost been eight months since I posted.  Wild update: Julie and Coleton planned another  Japan trip and they just got back last Tuesday night. This time they spent most of their ten days in northern Japan near Jenny and JJ's home in Misawa.  

It makes my heart happy when my adult children plan trips together. Even if it's on the other side of the world.

One of the reasons why I haven't been  writing is because last summer GW was feeling good enough to start painting the inside of our house again, so all we’ve been doing is painting, painting and painting. GW has been doing most of the labor, I’m just prep help, clean and grab tools. Since we still have day jobs we have only been able to work on the house most Saturday's and some holidays. I'm happy to report that we are getting close to being 3/4 of the way through. The hardest part was finished today being the living room, kitchen and entry way. 




Happenings and events that took place in the last eight months.

Lots of Four Wheeling

JJ's sisters wedding

My new car!

Beautiful Fall 2023


Four wheeling with Mark and Denise Rawl

Family Reunion Alpine Wyoming


Lunch with Mike Carson our favorite piano teacher!