Friday, June 19, 2015

20th and 25th Wedding Anniversary


The Ockey's have lived two houses away from us for the past eighteen and a half years. Their oldest daughter and all of our daughters have been close friends ever since they were little. We feel very fortunate and blessed to live by such wonderful people. Tamra is a great example and Spencer is probably one of the funniest people I've ever met. They make a beautiful couple!

We celebrated together by going out to eat at Cafe Rio and watching the movie Cokeville. I remember when the small elementary school in Cokeville was held captive for two hours back in 1986.  I hadn't met GW yet but I'm so glad we went and watched the film together. It was how a community pulled together during a serious crisis. I am grateful for our little neighborhood over the years. We have supported one another and have been blessed in so many ways. Life truly is good.

June 16th 1990


Mountain Green, Utah