Tuesday, June 23, 2015



HAPPY LATE FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE! I hope it was a fun day :) especially Papa!
A lot of fun stuff happened this week.
Probably the biggest/best event that happened this week was Stake Conference! Not just Stake Conference itself but the entire day! One of the best talks (in my opinion) was given by President Schmitt! At the end he invited everyone in our entire stake to have a kneeling prayer with their family and ask our Heavenly Father for missionary opportunities. Specifically to set a date to have someone in YOUR home for the missionaries to come over and teach! This work needs to hasten and the only way that's going to happen is if members really kick it into high gear haha! I'm going to extend that same invitation to you family! Our Stake President told the entire stake his goal so that he would be more inclined to accomplish it XD cool guy.

After Stake Conference we went to the Mandarin Sister's 3 baptisms! I was pretty much bawling the entire time (even though it was in another language), the spirit was so strong. But the reason why we went was to meet with our investigator K! She had never seen a baptism before and loved it! But what was even cooler is that while we where there, A sister in our ward came up to us with a younger co-worker of hers. We went into a side room before the service started and taught her the basic principals of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. We asked her if she would be willing to follow the Saviors example and be baptized and she said YES! We get to meet with her and Sister Agnew (lady from our ward) this next week! Woooooo it was cool. Sister Agnew literally took on the challenge Mission President extended everyone in under a days time.
She also asked where I was from and told me that she thought I was from England... "you just look so sheek and regal"... It made me feel really good so the rest of the day I was tricking Elders and Sisters and the Spanish President's fireside.. Everyone was totally convinced I was from London England! I've got a pretty spot on accent ;)

I think Sister Schmitt really looks and reminds me of JULIE! Boo! If you want to be a Doctor, I think that profession would really fit you haha! I see President and his wife a lot and she just reminds me so much of you! It's just fun :)

I think ya'll should keep up the tradition of doing family work in the temple for birthdays :) The spirit of Elijah is SUPER strong out here. I just want to do family history work and go to the temple all the time, but I can't XD KEEP IT UP! WOOOOOOOO!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

-Sister Carlson