Saturday, May 7, 2016

Jess has been gone for almost an entire year. These are emails sent her to since May 2015.

May 2016

Dear Jess,

Next week we get to hear your voice once again! Our church starts at 9:00 am and goes to 12:00 noon. I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful face and talking to you at the same time! Technology is amazing!!
Today our testimony meeting was very spiritual. The spirit was so strong you could cut it with a knife. I think my eyes stayed moist during the entire meeting. I enjoyed hearing from some of the soon to be high school graduates, like Vanessa Hinckley and Brooke Tuinei. Their testimonies really touched me. 

Dad went with me to the Finance class during Sunday School. It was awesome. I am learning lots! In fact dad liked it so much today that for Mothers Day he is going to hold a family meeting with Jake, maybe Brittany, Jen and Julz. We are going to talk about what we learned today and maybe next weeks lesson.

This next up coming week is dance week at BYU. We have tickets for Friday night. Julz will have to miss a rehearsal on Wednesday night since she has a Jazz concert. So there will be a lot of driving on my part but the weather has been so nice and cool that I don't have many complaints. 

Dad fixed almost all of the broken things around the house yesterday. It took most of the day but no matter we saved a lot of money.

Love, mom