Friday, June 10, 2016

Memoir from Mar C

Today I got to take Pam Schow over to the car garage to get her vehicle inspected so we can drive to Duchesne, Utah next week. While it was in the garage I walked over with her to the dollar movie and we watched a tear jerker movie called, "Miracles from Heaven". We both got a good cry out of it and we really liked Jennifer Garner as the mom. She played a mom who had a very sick daughter and tried everything to help her daughter find good care. Then one day the daughter fell on her head thirty feet from an old dead tree. Some how the daughter was healed from that accident and to this day is still doing really well. It was a great movie.

Afterwards I walked over with Pam to Cafe Rio and we had a yummy lunch. I sure love my friend Pam. She is a lot of fun to be with. Every summer we find fun things to do and I always look forward to spending time with her. We have some real good laughs and I think that's why we have so much fun together. In the past I usually take Julz with us but she started teaching piano lessons this summer so I left her home.

I heard on the radio this morning that Southern California had a 5.2 earthquake during the middle of the night. My friend Pam told me her sister lives just outside of San Diego and it woke her right up. I hope it didn't scare Jess too much, or maybe she just slept right through it. I guess I'll find out next Tuesday. 😊