Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sister San Diego

Tear for the fallen. Sister 'Eukaliti left me this week as did Elder
Funckes. What am I to do.. I don't know why it was so easy to leave my
dear family on the curb at the MTC, but each time another one of my
companions die.. It's like a part of my soul has left. Whoosh. Gone.
And by "die" I mean leave the mission mother ;)
It's just that much harder that they all live so far away... Sigh.
President. What are you trying to do?
Life:
Sister Essymba and I received a phone call from that very man,
President Schmitt, yesterday morning. He informed us we will be
training a new missionary this transfer! Who she is? We know not!
Normally, we'd be picking her up tonight but it turns out there's a
group of missionaries at the MTC that were hit with something...
Health wise? They won't make it out here to San Diego for another 2
weeks. Ha!
One in, one out. Mission life!
Car Crash:
EHEM!
Once upon a time...
I was on an exchange with Sister 'Eukaliti here in La Jolla. We had
this day stuffed with miracles, then when it came to checking the VERY
LAST person of the night, I almost died heh...
Calm down. Deep breathes. I'm obviously alive.
Story time:
OH ALSO!
 PAUSE!
 SISTER WHITCOMB IS MY NEW SISTER TRAINING LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah. Man. I am so excited there aren't even words. No one in my zone
really knew what transfers had in store (literally 2 elders forgot
transfers were happening transfer morning... Cough) but then Elder
Funckes came along with his iPad AND I SAW SISTER WHITCOMB'S NAME
UNDER MT WOODSON YSA AND JUST ABOUT DIED! (Haha... That's funny
cause.. I haven't told you about me almost dying yet Ha!)
I'm so happy she get's to experience the best Ward on earth. MY HEART!
Mount Woodson! She get's to meet Westin! Greg! Aaaaah so many people
whom I love and adore :)